12 December 2017

Doudou Gouirand - Mouvements Naturels - Disques Jam 1982

Doudou Gouirand is a french saxophonist who has started to record in the middle of the seventies. As side man he have worked with Pierre Dørge New Jungle Orchestra, Mal Waldron, Johnny Dyani, Okay Temiz’s Oriental Wind, Michel Marre to name a few. Some of those musicians are featured on his own albums. In 1985 he have recorded « Forgotten Tales » with Don Cherry on one track but this album is not so memorable in my opinion. Three years before he published « mouvements naturels » with some of the musicians previously mentionned + Chris McGregor on one track.

Face A:
  1. Amanda
  2. 2. jungle Dream
  3. 3. Song For J.M
Face B:
  1. Blues For B.B
  2. 2. Mélanésie Nuclear No 1
  3. 3. Mouvements Naturels

Doudou Gouirand: alto, soprano saxophone, flute, voice, piano
Michel Benita: bass on a. 1
Johnny Dyani: bass, voice
Jean Claude Montredon: drums, percussions on a1, a3, b1
Merzak Mouthana: drums, percussions on a2, b2, b3
Lelle Kullgren: guitar on b1
Pierre Dørge: guitar
Chris McGregor: piano on b1

Disques Jam 0482/DG 028 lp rip

15 comments:

correct silence said...

https://1fichier.com/?t2krrinqva

Kostas from Piraeus said...

Thank you very much...

francisco santos said...

BIG THX!...

Guitarradeplastico,scraping oddities said...

Thanks so much

miloo2 said...

I got a problem with 1fichier this time - anybody luckier can upload to another host please?

correct silence said...

From where I'm currently I can't help Milos so if someone else have downloaded this file and can satisfy the request it would be great. Thanks in advance.

miloo2 said...

My Sophos Home shiled still responds with this over the DL link on 1fichier: SSL_ERROR_RX_RECORD_TOO_LONG

correct silence said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
miloo2 said...

Thank you very much, correct silence. I will listen in seconds. But, yeah, we transfer is not solving my problem with 1fichier, as I believe my Sophos Home shield - there is something wrong with some uploads or links on this host.

miloo2 said...

Nice album, despite I do not like Pierre Dorge on guitar somehow. Vinyl is pretty salty, but the Music is so pastoral :) Anyway colleague, would you mind to wrap sound and info files onto (correctly named) folder before zipping? It could save my time and decrease my impatience before I will finally listen...

Brewing Luminous said...

Excited to hear this. thanks!

Thole said...

Hi Sotise, can you please reup this interesting piece. It'd be much appreciated appreciated, thanks

Thole said...

A reupload anyone, please

miloo2 said...

Here is mp3@320 if you like. I don't have flac no more.

Thole said...

Thanks a lot Milos, much appreciated